Monday, July 2, 2012

Grayson's New 'Do

Last Thursday I took the kids to get their haircut. This was a big moment for Grayson...his first big boy haircut! It was a little sad to be cutting his "baby hair" but I was ready to even things up! Charlie insisted he was growing a mullet, haha!
We went to Beaners, which is Canadian-based. They have several different cars to sit in while you get your hair cut. They put Grayson in the yellow Mini Coupe because it was the most contained. It didn't matter, though because Grayson sat so still throughout the whole cut. I was one proud Mama!




Claire chose the Barbie jeep to sit in and happily got her hair trimmed. She was especially thrilled when she got glitter gel put in at the end.
I wanted to document the kids "new looks" so I took my camera along while we went for an after-dinner walk. Man, taking pictures of two kids requires super-human patience. 
Typical Grayson expression!
Finally, two smiles!
My little kids are growing up so fast!

1 comment: