Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Party Hats

We have been in full-swing "party mode" the past week. We spent the weekend shopping for goody bag stuff, food, a cake pan, and party hats to go with the stuff I already bought! I went ahead and made Grayson's birthday banner and hung it up because I was worried it would get torn...there are a couple of little people around here who like to get into stuff! Ha!
With all of the decorating and talk about Grayson's party, Claire decided she needed to make party hats. She spent two days working on a hat for everyone in the family. It was really funny because she came up with the concept all by herself. She only asked for paper and one piece of tape for each hat. Then she decorated each hat with her princess foam stickers and some coloring.
The best part was when she made us all try them on!
Grayson wasn't sure what to think about his party hat!
"Just let me crawl!"
Daddy was a much better sport!
Here are the hats she made. She forgot me so she made me one later!
So proud of her hard work!

We are super excited about Grayson's party on Saturday! I can't believe he is almost one!


No comments:

Post a Comment