Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

**Found this post that I never finished from Father's Day**

Yesterday, we took Charlie to the new splash park I found. This one is much closer to home and is so super nice. If the weather would cooperate I think I might live there part time! I sure do miss hot, sunny weather and lounging by the pool this time of year, but I guess this is the closest thing!
Claire didn't know what to think with Charlie there too. She spent the whole time right by his side. Poor Charlie, the water was freeeezing!
She had to show Daddy her dancing!
Grayson lounged in his stroller. I love how he put his foot up!
Charlie took Grayson through and he was less than thrilled. I guess his little toes weren't expecting to touch that cold water!
"Get me out of here!"
It didn't take too long for Claire to get cold too. So, she found some birds that were fun to chase...
It was a nice "family day" together. Thanks for being such a great Daddy, Charlie! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment