Friday, July 13, 2012

It's getting hot in here...really!

I just want to start by saying it has been HOT here. Yes, I just typed those words correctly. We have had temps in the 90s the past several days, which it has been nice to see the 90s again...but on the other hand...we have no air conditioning. NO AIR CONDITIONING! Which has been miserable. You don't miss the good ole A/C until the temps are in the 90s and you have no relief!
The kids have had some interesting pajamas lately. I bought them nice pajamas back in the spring, but it has been so hot at night that they are too warm! Grayson especially. He has been sleeping in a undershirt and diaper lately.
Anyway, in an attempt to catch-up on my lack of blogging lately here are some pictures I have taken recently...
Perfect example of taking pictures with kids. Charlie's smile never falters and the kids never look! Arg!
On Canada Day we have some friends over to celebrate my birthday...and I decided I needed a birthday cake at the last minute. Check out my pink cake! :)
Grayson's first time in a pool. The water was the perfect temperature and he played for a long time in the pool. Yay!
I had just finished washing dishes when I looked over and saw this. I asked Claire how Grayson got a stuffed animal in his jammies and she just giggled. Nothing like 3 year old humor (though it was pretty funny!)
He had no idea there was anything back there! Charlie says that Claire is enjoying entertaining herself at her brother's expense. Which might explain the little people prince I found in his onesie yesterday...
Aren't they sweet?

No comments:

Post a Comment