Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Out & About

Yesterday I got a brand new toy and I am soooo excited! I have been wanting a new camera for the last six years and we finally took the plunge and joined the DSLR world! Yippee! So, today I had to take it out for a spin.
First of all, I got the kids up early so I could take Grayson to see his plastic surgeon. He just wanted to see how his scar was healing and he was very pleased with how it looks. He told us to keep massaging his lip, but other than that the red line will continue to fade. We have to go back in November or early December....but we are very pleased with everything...the doctor...the outcome...the healing!!!
Then, I headed out to meet a friend at an indoor playground. It was windy and chilly today and this was the perfect place to be! Claire had a super time running around and driving the cars along the track.
We ordered lunch and just sat back while the kids played. Ahh...so nice!

Grayson just loved exploring a new exersaucer! He was full of smiles for the unfamiliar toys on the tray!
And then Grayson figured out that his exersaucer bounced. It made a nice squeaky sound when he bounced and he loved it. He bounced and bounced and bounced!


Of course when we left...the sun was out and it felt so much warmer! Hopefully tomorrow will allow us to be back outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment