Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer loving



I should be spending this time typing Grayson's 11 month post. But I'm not. Instead I thought I would list some things that I am loving right now. Enjoy!
1. The way Claire says "yep I do!" in response to 99.9% of all questions that cause her to respond positively. (some variations are "yep I would" and "yep I will" and "yep it does")
2. The fact that Grayson has slept through the night 2 out of the last 3 nights. And last night he woke up long enough for me to pat his back for 10 seconds and leave his room. Hurray!!
3. The splash park. It is my new love. I have been there the last two days. Heaven! Which leads me to...
4. The slight tan I am developing! It is HARD to tan in Canada!
5. These new piggie tail sets I have been working on...
So fun to pick out colors for them!
6. Cosco....we just became members. (Man that place can suck the time out of the day...and I thought IKEA was bad!)
7. I love love love that Claire is into dressing up all. the. time. Yesterday she was in a sleeping beauty dress and insisted her name was "Princess Zalla" and she was going to marry her prince.
8. These bible song CD's my Mom got Claire. They have been great! And I just love to hear her little voice singing from the back seat. Soooo cute!
102 Bible Songs
9. And speaking of the Bible, Claire has been wanting to say prayers by herself at night. She has been thinking of one person and then asking God to keep them safe. Makes me a proud Mama to hear her talking to God like that!
10. Hearing Grayson's little voice say "Mama." Some things just need to be bottled up...like his little baby voice and maybe a couple of his fat baby toes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment