Monday, June 18, 2012

Jurassic Forest 2012

We were so happy to go back to the Jurassic Forest this weekend. We went last spring and Claire enjoyed it even more this time. We invited our good friends along and had a really fun day!
Claire was a little bit unsure at first. The dinosaurs are really big and do make a lot of noise! But, after being reassured that they are pretend she loved it!
The forest is pretty marshy and we saw lots of mosquitoes (one of my least favorite things about Canada), but luckily we didn't get bitten. We had thought it was going to be chilly too, but all of the sudden the sun came out and it was really humid! Weird Alberta weather!
I had to get a picture of the Albertosaurus!
The park is really well done. It really could've been cheesy with all the robot dinosaurs, but everything is really nice.
"Look at those dinosaurs!"

Claire and I had to pose in front of Mr. T-Rex. I think she was more excited about her sucker, though!
Brushing the dino bones.
And this is when I realized that Claire is the complete opposite from me when it comes to dirt. I never would've played in the dirt like this when I was little. When Claire was done playing she was filthy! She even had dirt all around her mouth!
Grayson did so well. He hardly made a peep, just hung out in his stroller and looked around and then when he could not stay awake a minute longer, he dozed off. Poor, sleepy boy!
We all were worn out when we left! But, we would go back again for a third time!

No comments:

Post a Comment