Thursday, January 27, 2011

15 Weeks

 
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: I'm 15 Weeks!
Size of Baby: The baby is the size of an apple!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure...I don't think anything yet. Although I did read today that I should have gained about 5 pounds..hmm maybe I have. I need to buy a scale!
Maternity Clothes: Not yet...but I no longer wear a belt with my pants, and they are NOT comfy anymore!
Gender: We will find out February 25th! I can't wait!
Movement: I have felt the baby move a few times. It is nice to feel that wiggle every once in a while.
Cravings: Cookies fresh from the oven (thanks Charlie!) and this week I also wanted a hamburger from Fatburger and chocolate ice cream!
Symptoms: I'm happy to say that I have been sleeping much better this week. I only wake up a couple of times at night and can go right back to sleep!
Best moment this week: I started talking to Claire a little bit about the baby in Mommy's belly. I know she doesn't understand, but yesterday we were talking about it and she said, "Come out!" and kissed my belly. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment