Sunday, October 30, 2011

Galaxyland and Pumpkin Carving

Whew! Our weekend has been jam-packed full. We spent all day yesterday at Galaxyland taking part in their trick or treat festival. Claire was thrilled to wear her costume to the mall and loved all the attention she got!

Good friends and Frankenstein...what could be better? :)
Claire rode her first roller coaster while we were there. She screamed "MOMMY! I WANT MY MOMMY!" the whole ride, until the operator stopped it to let her off. I ran over to her because I thought she was going to be hysterical...but she wasn't. She was SO happy she rode the ride and kept saying "I rode the dragon! He went around and around and around!!!"
Getting on...
Waiting to ride...
Screaming her head off...
Grayson wasn't too impressed. He was sleepy during Claire's drama and ended up falling asleep on Charlie.
So sleepy!
After we were exhausted we went into the mall to eat. We ate at Jungle Jim's which was fun and the food was good! I teased Charlie because everything on his plate was yellow! Claire shared with me and was so excited when she got a free dessert. Guess what it was? Apples and Grapes! She ate every bite!!
After afternoon naps we carved a pumpkin today. I let Claire and Charlie handle that! I wanted to take pictures instead of touching the gooeyness!
Claire CAN NOT wait to go trick or treating tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment