Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Free Admissions Day...again!

This year we decided to repeat our Free Admissions Day adventures. You can see our fun last year by clicking here. After church and eating at Red Robin (yum!) we headed to the Muttart Conservatory. This time we took some friends with us and I spent most of the time we were there feeding Grayson in the lobby. So my friend and I raced through each exhibit to catch up with Charlie.
The pyramids are fun to see and this year one of the pyramids was done in all pink flowers to honor Breast Cancer Awareness.

Grayson was asleep, but I wanted a family picture! This was the best we got...Claire never looks at the camera. She will say "cheese" while looking elsewhere. Not sure what that is all about!
After we finished looking around we went back outside to get in line for the free face painting. Claire had never gotten her face painted and she was really excited. She finally got to the front of the line and was put in the special "you're next" chair and burst into tears. She thought they had forgotten about her!
I thought her face looked so cute painted!
We got back in the car to head to the zoo and Claire was awake for maybe 5 minutes....pretty much long enough to leave the parking lot!


I must have gotten tired (or distracted!) at the zoo because I never got my camera out of my bag. Claire did wake up to see the animals, but by the time we got home we were all exhausted. Thank goodness for picking up pizza on the way home!

No comments:

Post a Comment