Saturday, October 23, 2010

West Edmonton Mall

We really enjoy this mall. It is the largest mall in North America and Charlie told me today that even though we have been several times, there is still a phase of the mall we haven't seen! I think we might end up here at lot in the winter (who am I kidding? I already am there enough as it is!. I just love to shop! :)

Some features of this mall include:
-over 800 stores
-indoor ice palace
-bowling alley/pool hall/arcade
-Fantasyland Hotel
-glow in the dark putt putt course
-indoor shooting range
-petting zoo
-indoor skateboarding park
-Gold's Gym
-Dinner Theatre
-Santa Maria replica
-IMAX theatre
-water park
and this is only naming a few!!
Ice Palace...Claire loves to watch the skaters!
Fantasyland Hotel
Santa Maria replica...we have seen parties on here before.
We went up to the IMAX theatre to get a picture of the dragon. We were sad because the dragon was not breathing fire today.
Then, we noticed the sea lion show was about to start! We had never seen the show before. It was really good! I think we will go back sometime and pay to see the show on the bleachers.

Cute sea lion, huh?
Look at all of the people lined up to see the show!
We noticed the Christmas trees were being unpacked...
And I saved the best for last...the waterpark!
We started walking back to the car. It was a long day for Claire and she was exhausted. I looked up at her a few minutes later and she had just fallen asleep on Charlie's shoulders. It was so funny!
Time to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment