Monday, October 4, 2010

Mimi & Dat

We are so excited to have Claire's Mimi and Dat (my mother and father-in-law) visiting from Tennessee. They arrived on Friday and I had told Claire over and over they were coming, but she did not understand until they were at the door. Needless to say, she was thrilled to see them and now can barely leave the room without them!
It has been like Christmas since they arrived. The first thing out of their truck was a cozy coupe. Claire jumped right in!
I really enjoyed looking at clothes I had ordered for Claire, getting some snacks from the USA that we don't have here (yum yum S'More Goldfish!), and seeing some surprises my Mom sent. We sure have missed not seeing family as often!
Here are some playground pictures I took on Saturday...
Claire and Mimi
Gus, Charlie, and Dat
This is going to be a great week with our special visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment