Friday, October 15, 2010

The Things We Learned Today...

Lately, Claire has really taken off in her learning and it seems like there is something new every single day! Today was no exception...so here are some things she (and I) learned today.
1) Claire is NOT to be trusted with babies! Today at gymnastics she was dying to touch a baby and much to my surprise a mom with a baby brought her baby down to Claire's level. Of course, Claire attacked and wanted to grab her face, and feet, and...well...everything. I was sooo embarrassed!
2) The stroller is a new way to run over Gus (the dog)!! She chased him all over the house today saying, "funny!...funny!"
3) Claire has been using a lot of "I want" sentences...today she added.."MOMMY, I want juice!" Hmm...she definitely got my attention!
4) Claire's new favorite person to watch Elmo with is Daddy! Here they are sitting together...
There must be something about hitting 21 months old...Claire is a new person everyday! It is hard to know what tomorrow will bring! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment