Saturday, October 9, 2010

Royal Alberta Museum

On Thursday, Dat, Mimi, Claire, and I went to the Royal Alberta Museum. It is so nice and we had such a great time. We got there right when they were having a story time for Claire and she sat so still the whole time. I was so proud (and relieved)!

After story time, she was ready to run!
We joined Mimi & Dat to check out the exhibits.
Buttons are so fun to push!
Claire liked the trumpeter swan exhibit because the buttons made swan noises. After looking at the animals that live in Alberta, we went to the new Wizard of Oz exhibit. It wasn't supposed to open yet, but it had arrived early so we got to check it out. Claire loived every second of this exhibit!
Claire and Mimi playing with Munchkin puppets.
Making tornadoes
Building the yellow brick road is tricky!
Putting Scarecrow back together.
My little Munchkin!
Someone help me click my heels!
Thanks, Dat!
After we left the Wizard of Oz we went to see the dinosaurs. We didn't make it much longer than that. Two hours in the museum wore Claire out...but I can't wait until we go back!


No comments:

Post a Comment