Friday, August 27, 2010

Ribbons, ribbons, and more ribbons...

A few weeks ago I had a lady from a pregnancy spa order some bows from me. I ordered the ribbon right away and just got it this week! I can not believe how crazy slow the mail is here! But, when I got the ribbon I got right to work. I had bows and ribbon everywhere! Not to mention, a 19-month old who kept carrying off my supplies!

All of my bow parts!
Six hours later...I had the finished products ready to go!
Ta daaa!
Keep your fingers crossed for me, please. I really hope the lady likes them, they sell well, and she buys more!

2 comments:

  1. Love the bows! Do you have an account on etsy or anything? I need to get some for Sadie sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura I need new bows!! Let me know how we can arrange this!!

    ReplyDelete