Friday, August 27, 2010

Valley Zoo

On Monday my new friend and I went to the Valley Zoo. It is a little zoo, which was the perfect size for Claire! She wanted to walk the whole time and did pretty well keeping up. First, we got on the wooden train. Here she is with her new buddy Amaia.
Look who wanted to drive!
Then, we checked out the petting zoo. Claire enjoyed petting (harrasing) the animals!
Run, sheep, run!
The bunny was so cute and soft!
 We saw all of the usual animals and then walked out to where the pony rides are. I wasn't sure if Claire would ride a pony, but I really hoped she would. Sure enough, I put her on the pony and she let me take a couple pictures before saying "all done!" Well...that's one way to get a free pony ride!
I told her to hold on tight!
Can you tell she is ready to get off? :)
I think Claire's favorite part was the tiger. She looked through the window at him for a long time and kept saying "woof woof" over and over. I told her that the tiger was not a dog, but she was sure he barked like one!
We had such a fun time! Claire fell asleep on the way home and didn't even wake up when I put her in her crib for a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment