Saturday, February 5, 2011

16 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: I'm 16 Weeks!
Size of Baby: The baby is the size of an avocado!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Probably...I go to the doctor Friday, so all of you who are dying to know...I'll let you know then! Ha!
Maternity Clothes: I have happily moved into my new maternity jeans! I got them from Thyme Maternity which is only here in Canada. It was fun trying all the different styles on!
Movement: I have felt the baby move a few times. It is has upgraded to more of a bump than a wiggle!
Cravings: Oatmeal Cream Pies, KFC Chicken Fries, Yogurt, and thanks to Charlie...Valentine's candy!
Symptoms: I'm still sleeping better...I just keep thinking that I will never go back to the sleep I was having before with the continuous growing bigger and then the feedings with the baby...yikes!
Best moment this week: Acquiring maternity jeans...I can BREATHE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment