Saturday, February 19, 2011

Earl or a Girl?

Today we went to the new Carters Osh Kosh store that opened nearby. Can I just say that that store is baby shopping heaven and I wanted to buy everything in sight?! I have always been a big Carters fan and was sooo thrilled when Charlie came home this week and said he saw an ad in the paper that said one was open near our house. I think I might have screamed with happiness. I probably shouldn't have admitted that. Anyway, we ventured into the store and I found two outfits that I thought would be perfect for the new addition to the family. The girl outfit was ruffly and pink with an elephant and the boy outfit was stripey with dinosaur feet. Both were so cute! So, I'm asking you to place your vote before Friday (the long awaited ultrasound day!) on my poll...which outfit do you think I will be buying next weekend when we find out? Make your choice and check back to see if you are right!
Oh, by the way, Charlie has called the baby "Earl" since the moment we found out we were expecting. He has long awaited a boy to be named Earl in honor of his granddaddy. It will be the boy's middle name if that is what we are having. So...our running joke is that the baby is either Earl or a Girl! Ha!

1 comment: