Thursday, February 10, 2011

17 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: I'm 17 Weeks!
Size of Baby: The baby is the size of a turnip!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I go to the doctor tomorrow and am going to find out!
Maternity Clothes: I am happily wearing my new jeans...and the sweater is maternity too. Most every shirt looks okay still.
Gender: We will find out February 25th! I can't wait!
Movement: I feel that little bump more and more.
Cravings: Root beer, yogurt. Charlie says I have eaten really well this week (that means no complaints...ha!)
Symptoms: Sleeping much, much better. No other symptoms to report!
Best moment this week: I am sure my best moment will be hearing that little heartbeat tomorrow!

Also, just so you know this is what has started happening every time Charlie takes my picture. A little voice starts yelling, "I want to show my belly too! CHEESE!"
I think she might look more pregnant than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment