Friday, April 6, 2012

Seven years later...

On Monday, Charlie and I celebrated our seven year anniversary! We decided to celebrate by going out to eat. Yep, that meant loading up the kids and toting them along too! And I just thought back to our beautiful wedding day and imagined what I would have said if I could've told myself what the next seven years would entail...
But isn't it funny...I wouldn't change a thing! Each experience has come with its own set of blessings. And I know that is how God works. Even the challenges we have faced have produced their own good.
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
We had a nice time eating together...even when Grayson started screaming and Claire was getting squirmy.
I feel incredibly blessed to have been married for seven years to Charlie. He is a great husband and daddy.
So...here's to many more years together!

No comments:

Post a Comment