Wednesday, April 25, 2012

9 months

Grayson is nine months old!
 I thought for fun I would add some pictures of Grayson throughout his daily routine. It was kind of funny to me that after taking pictures for half the day, I realized I was taking the same pictures over and over! Ha! We seem to do a LOT of the same things over and over all day!
Good morning, blue eyes!
Grayson usually wakes up around 8:15am. He is breastfeeding every four hours and just this week he started eating baby food three times a day. Our biggest accomplishment this month is actually eating the baby food! I am so happy that he is interested in eating now! (It's about time, kid!)
Mmmm....cereal for breakfast!
I have been putting him in his pack n' play to play and he likes it. He has really gotten in to playing with his toys lately. He loves anything that rattles, sings, or makes some sort of noise (especially if it is annoying!). He is still in the I-want-to-chew-on-anything-that-I-get-my-hands-on phase. He especially loves anything Claire is playing with. Watch out, Barbies!
Grayson is now wearing 12 months pajamas (still) and 6-12 months shirts. He has moved up to 12 months pants. He weighs 17 pounds 11 ounces. I have decided that this little guy is just going to be long and skinny!
Lately he has become more proficient at sitting up. Yay! He loves to pat things with his hands. I think he might clap soon, but for now he is just patting everything!
I tried to get a picture of playing with Sissy...
I have found that Grayson will watch Baby Einstein for hours on end....which helps during fussy times! Although, he will stop watching if he sees the remote and will spend the next ten minutes trying to figure out where it went!
He also LOVES puffs now. He gets so excited when he sees them on his tray!

I am hoping that he will crawl soon. He rolls all the time, but still just gets frustrated when he can't reach something. I have been really encouraging him lately. Not sure if it is working! :)
So cozy...
 We are enjoying our boy!

1 comment:

  1. That sweet baby looks so big!!!!! Squeeze him for Auntie! :)

    ReplyDelete