Sunday, February 26, 2012

Walking in the snow!

This afternoon the snow stopped and the sun came out (can I get an "AMEN!") so we took a walk in the snow. Claire has never walked in snow that deep before. When we had our crazy snows last year we thought it was too cold and we stayed inside. So, she was super excited to put on her snow clothes and stomp around in it!
I tried to find myself some snow clothes, but unfortunately I don't have any. So, I ended up with wal-mart bags over my tennis shoes. Yeah, I'm a dork.

We walked for awhile and then Claire wanted to build a snowman.

The snow here is so dry that any balls Charlie made just fell apart! Claire still liked throwing it though!

I don't think Grayson knew what to think about all of this fun!

Check out our road conditions now...

I don't think I will be driving anywhere for awhile!

I hope you are having a nice Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment