Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Seven Months!

Grayson is seven months old!
I know I say this every month, but these last seven months have flown by! Grayson is now wearing 9 months and 6-12 months clothes. He does have a pair of pajamas that are 12 months and he can wear those too! I had to move him to the 12 months pair because he loves to bust the snaps open in some of his 9 months pajamas and when he wakes up in the middle of the night his foot will be twisted or both feet will be in one leg or both feet will be out of his pajamas all together!
This is Grayson's newest "face." He has been blowing lots of raspberries lately while making this silly face!
Last week I took Grayson to the pediatrician for a check-up. He now weighs 17 pounds 11 ounces! His doctor told me to keep trying with the cereal and baby food and lately he has been doing a little bit better. He actually enjoyed cereal a few days ago! I was so surprised I almost fell out of my chair!
Our biggest news of this month is that Grayson is getting two teeth! We even think there is a third coming soon...oh boy! Well this explains the drooling and crankiness...bless his heart! His next month post will have a toothy grin, I can't wait!
Here is Claire and Grayson at 7 months. This picture of Claire was taken the day she started crawling...I don't foresee Grayson doing that soon, but I am glad. It gets crazy when they are mobile, ha!

They still look so different! We sure do love 'em though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment