Thursday, April 7, 2011

Getting some exercise!

Today Claire and I took off to her first "real" gymnastics class. She was super excited to wear her t-shirt and capri pants we bought. I was really excited too!
When you are two, you have to take a "Parent and Tot" class, so I got the joy of helping Claire with all of her activities. We danced, jumped, went down the slide, hung from the bars, and swung! I don't know who got more exercise..her or me!
I had to laugh, because Claire really showed her personality a couple of times. When we took a break to get water, Claire went running back over to her class and yelled, "Teacher! I come back! Hi Teacher!!" Claire also got really upset when, at the end of class, her Teacher used a fish puppet to "eat" her name tag so she could have it next week. She talked about it the whole way home and kept saying, "Fish eat name tag. Why Fish do that?" If you ask her about gymnastics that is all she will say! Good grief...traumatized by a Fish puppet...ha!
After class snack!
The classes are held in a "bubble." Isn't that funny? We are looking forward to going back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment