Friday, April 8, 2011

25 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: I'm 25 Weeks!
Size of Baby: The baby is the size of a rutabaga (weird, huh?)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I go back to the doctor next week...I really don't want to know...
Maternity Clothes: Happily stylin' in my maternity shirts and jeans!
Gender: It's a BOY! Grayson Earl Mays!
Movement: I feel him a lot! I wonder if Claire was this active...maybe I just forgot?
Cravings:I have moved onto craving baked goods. Right now I keep thinking about banana cake with peanut butter frosting...yum! The other day I made coffee cake. Charlie was so relieved that it didn't contain coffee!
Symptoms: I spend about an hour at night just laying awake. I think it is because I get too hot, and now I am worried because if I am already hot, then what will I do when summer actually comes? Yikes!
Best moment this week: I know this isn't pregnancy related, but we had a full week of 40-50 degree days. I am so thankful for those warmer temps! We now have half a yard without snow, and I can't tell you how nice it is not to be trapped at home with snow-covered roads!

No comments:

Post a Comment