Tuesday, March 22, 2011

22 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: I'm 22 Weeks!
Size of Baby: The baby is the size of a spaghetti squash!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Okay, so I went back to the doctor this week and I think I have gained ten pounds. Hope it is not because of all of those cookies! :)
Maternity Clothes: Happily stylin' in my maternity sweaters and jeans!
Gender: It's a BOY! Grayson Earl Mays!
Movement: I feel him a lot, especially at night!
Cravings: Still craving mostly dessert-type foods! I do have to say that at least now I don't get nauseous when I think about chicken casserole!
Symptoms: I have been sleeping and feeling so much better. The books were right about the second trimester being the best one. I am still having psycho dreams. The other night I was starring in Little House on the Prairie! Look out, Melissa Gilbert!
Best moment this week: I can now point at my tummy and Claire will say, "Baby Grayson!" She also told the doctor where he was! And I finally got to meet my OBGYN and he was really nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment