Saturday, March 5, 2011

20 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: I'm 20 Weeks! Woohoo, halfway there!
Size of Baby: The baby is the size of a banana!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 2-ish pounds maybe?
Maternity Clothes: I just went ahead and pulled out the old maternity clothes from last time and moved in! They do feel great!
Gender: It's a BOY! Gayson Earl Mays!
Movement: Lots more movements. Gotta love the kicking when it is aimed at my bladder!
Cravings: Let's see...I am enjoying most anything that is bad for me...and 90% of that has chocolate as its main ingredient! I told Charlie that this pregnancy has a lot of the same cravings as the last one, interesting huh?
Symptoms: The last two nights have been wonderful sleep-wise, but the crazy dreams continue! I even woke up one morning to tell Charlie I dreamed my mom gave me octogon-shaped cereal with bird seeds on top. She said it tasted like cinnamon, but I could still taste the bird seeds when I woke up! I should write that one down...
Best moment this week: Claire went and got her Cookie Monster stethescope and came over to me. She pulled up my shirt and said, "Grayson's heart-beep, Mommy! Listen Grayson's heart-beep!" So cute!

1 comment:

  1. Will baby Grayson be born in TN or Canada? You look very cute by the way and we miss Claire so much! I would love to hear her talking so much! Riley said tonight, "when is Claire coming to see us again"?

    ReplyDelete