Saturday, September 18, 2010

Mom, Pop, & Tots Expo

Today we went to the Mom, Pop, & Tots Expo. The Expo Centre had a ton of booths full of as much child-related stuff as you could imagine. Charlie made fun of me because it seemed like every booth would ask if I had heard of their product and of course I had which would lead to me telling them I was from the United States. He said I just wanted to tell everyone where I was from!

The biggest hit was the petting zoo! Yeah, it was right inside the Expo Centre! Strange, huh?
Claire loved running around petting the animals, and so did Charlie and me.
Check out the size of that turkey!
Baby goat...so sweet!
The wallaby was so funny. I guess we just didn't expect to see something hop all around! He was really friendly, and fast!
I could've held those little bunnies forever!
Petting the pig!
Then, Claire kept talking to the pig!
We waited in line for the big attraction...Shrek! I'm not sure why Shrek was at a toddler expo, but Claire warmed up to him pretty fast! When she saw the picture on the computer she wanted to go back and give him "five!"

No comments:

Post a Comment