Friday, November 19, 2010

And the temperature is...

We survived our first snow storm! Claire and I have been stuck inside the last two days. Poor Charlie still has gone to work. It is definitely weird that everyone still keeps going here, but home in Kentucky or Tennessee the whole world stops for this much snow! I think we got around 4 or so inches.
Anyway, I wanted to take Claire out to play in the snow, but the temperatures lately have been sooo cold! Check out what the temp is this morning!
Yes, it says MINUS EIGHT! We still measure the temperature in farenheit even though they use celcius here. It has been hard for me to get used to! I know that in a few weeks this will be warm compared to what is coming, but I have never been in weather this cold before!
My Mom says that when we come home for Christmas it will feel like summer. I am looking forward to thawing out there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment