Sunday, January 8, 2012

5 months, a new schedule..a new year!

Grayson is now 5 months old! (This post is really late...he will be 6 months in a couple of weeks!)
He turned 5 months while we were still visiting family in Tennessee. We celebrated with a photo shoot by Auntie Cynthia (my SIL). She is a super awesome photographer and a great person to have around to capture our adventures while we are together.

Now that we are home, I have now moved Grayson to a four hour schedule. I remember when I did that with Claire life seemed to much easier! The same is true for Grayson. Now, if I could just get him to sleep through the night!!!!
Grayson is now wearing 9 months and 6-9 months clothes and a size 3 diaper. I just took him this week to get his immunizations and they weighed and measured him then. He weighed 16.8 lbs and measured 26 3/4 inches.
The last two days he has eaten rice cereal. The first time I gave it to him, he loved it! Then last night, he spit it out. Who knows what he will think today?!
Charlie and I still marvel at how different our kids are. We are enjoying Grayson's laid back personality and love watching him change and grow into a happy little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment