Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Picture Outtakes

On Saturday we enjoyed a nice day at home. Sometimes isn't it nice to not go anywhere and hang out in your pj's all day?
I thought that since we weren't going out we should dress the kids up in their Christmas outfits and try and get some good pictures for our Christmas cards. Isn't it funny how you take a million pictures and only get maybe three good ones? I now have a ton of crazy looking pictures where Claire was acting silly or Grayson was crying or Claire was crying and Grayson was drooling! And since the best of the pictures are going to be on the card, I thought I would share with you...the worst of the worst. They should be good for a laugh or at least a chuckle!
Every single picture I took in this pose had this expression on Grayson's face. Every. Single. One! And then he started drooling so much, we had to dig in his drawer for a Christmas bib. Nice!

It looks like Claire is punching Grayson out!

I guess my hand was in the way...
Claire absolutely refused to look at the camera and smile at the same time!

And when she did smile, this is what I got!

Poor Grayson took it all in stride, but by the time we were done both kids had had enough! Why are taking pictures so hard? And where is a Portrait Innovations when you need one?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment