Sunday, May 8, 2011

From Guest Room to Big Girl Room

Today was an eventful day here in the Mays house. We said goodbye to our visiting family who spent ten great days with us, and converted our guest room into Claire's new big girl room. I will post the pictures from our adventures with family as soon as I get them!
Charlie went straight to work building Claire's bed and we moved out her clothes, toys, and pictures. We were sad to see the "flower/lamb" theme go, but excited about putting in her new Owl themed bedding when we get it in July. Funny how both Grayson and Claire have owls in their new bedding!
In my big girl bed!
Is it just me or does she look SO big in that bed? Charlie and I both got a little misty-eyed when we were working on her old room and found Claire playing with her toys all by herself in her new room. She just has grown up so fast!
And now Claire's old room is waiting for its new owner...
This drawer full of blue socks looks so strange!
I hope you all had a very happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment