Monday, June 7, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I have been doing a lot of thinking lately, and it seems to me that writing all of my thoughts and experiences down will help document the adventure my family is about to partake. So...before I get too far into my story, here's the basic info on us:


We currently live in Kentucky, and have done so for the past six years. We have one child, Claire who just turned seventeen months old, and a miniature schnauzer, Gus.


I was happily teaching Kindergarten when my husband, Charlie finished his PhD in microbiology and decided we needed to move to Canada! Edmonton, Alberta to be specific.





The moving truck is coming in 11 days, and so far I have packed zero boxes! Does moving five of them from the garage into the house count for anything?

Stay tuned as we...

1)Actually pack something!
2) Leave the United States behind
3) Look for a house
4) Try to find me a job
5) Adjust to a new county

It will definitely be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment